Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween....

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Just a quick note to let everyone know we made it thru Hurricane Sandy!
 Everything is in tact and all is well at the Aungst Residence. Those winds that were blowing thru last night at this time were something else and I was convinced our power was gonna go off but it never did. It didn't even flicker! We hunkered down and rode the storm out by watching the Weather Channel all evening and seen others were not as lucky as we were in Sandy's path. Our thoughts & prayers certainly go out to those people as they try to go on from this.....

Today, as I wrap up sharing all of my Halloween things for this year, I wanted to show these cuties I made my daughters as a little treat. They both love their Bath & Body Works stuff so this was a much appreciated gift. I made them Halloween Hand Sanitizer Totes and each has a small bottle of sanitizer in that is Halloween scented...



Halloween Hand Sanitizer Totes:

Stamps: Booglie Eyes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah White, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Creepy Crawly DSP
Accessories: Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Circle Nestibilities, Googlie Eyes from Micheal's, Pumpkin Pie 1/8 Taffeta, Mono Mutli Liquid, 2 Sided Tape

They are just the cutest and the girls loved'em! :)

Well, that is all for me tonight!
Dancin With the Stars then off to bed.
I have Dominic in the morning! :)

Thanks for stopping by & Happy Halloween!
~Wendy

No comments: