Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Treats

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Yesterday, my favorite little guy came to stay for a bit while his mama went to her classes. I love having Dominic here every Wednesday morning. He gave Kelsey & I quite a laugh when we looked over at him and he had one of his rings stuck to his pacifier! We laughed and he just looked at us like we were crazy!


Anyways, I didn't do any crafting yesterday because I think I just needed to give my brain & my hands a break but Tuesday I made a few boxes up for some Halloween goodies. I used Spooks Galore.......




I found these boxes at Micheal's and all I had to do was fill a cello bag with my treat and place inside the box. I added my Trick or Treat Ghost, the sentiment and my crazy bow. Very easy peasy and I do like the outcome!


Halloween Box Treats:

Stamps: Spooks Galore, Grateful Greetings (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Neenah White
Accessories: Ribbon & Boxes from Micheal's, Hot Glue, Cello Bag, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all for today!
Hope you liked my Halloween Treat Boxes! 
Oh, inside is my White Chocolate Snack Mix with the Fall M&M's. I looked high & low for Halloween M&M's and I have come to the conclusion that they did not make them this year. :(

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Shady Maple didn't even have the Halloween M&M's, but they do have the Autumn colors. These boxes are really cute, and I love that slim jim ghost:) That cutie pie with the pacie is adorable:)

Kim S said...

What a perfect use for that set - I'm going to be CASing your gift bags for my nieces!!