Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Color Challenge 411

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Just a quick update then we are out the door to Ryan's appt in Lancaster to see an Oncologist. Hopefully nothing too bad just a consult. I will update more on this tomorrow!

Today I wanted to play along with the Color Challenge over at SCS.
The colors are: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade & Daffodil Delight.


 




I didn't think i'd like these colors together but I do!

Color Challenge 411 Card:

Stamps: Field Flowers
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Neenah White, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Twine from Micheal's, Recollections White Pearls, Clear Button, 2 Sided Tape

I also redid my card from the weekend. This is my Dynamic Duos #37 & Freshly Made Sketches #70 card from Saturday. This is the one that was giving me the fit with the flag tails. Thank you again Carol for coming to my rescue! The punch works like a charm!
 

Well, that is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Your card is beautiful, and I also like those colors together. Hope all goes well with the doctor appointment.

Carol L said...

Your field flowers look gorgeous in that color combo! I just LOVE that stamp set and what you've done with it! I also L.O.V.E. the remake card! It looks fabulous, and look how quickly you mastered doing those banners! Lookin' good :)