Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Candy Purses

Hello again!

As you know Sunday I spent the day in my stamp room. I made several different treats for Valentine's Day which by the way will soon be upon us! I'm ready for it now with the exception I still need a few cards for the kids & hubby! Back at Christmastime I made some Candy Purses that the famous Becky Roberts made. I had a few Hershey's Nuggets left so I thought i'd try my hand at making some for Valentine's Day.




Valentine's Day Candy Purses:

Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic Gray, Love Impressions DSP
Accessories: SU Top Note Die, Scallop Heart Embosslit, Lg Heart Punch, Blushing Bride & Whisper White Ribbon, Heart Rhinestones from Amuse, Sm Cello Bags (retired), Hot Glue, Liquid Multi Mono, Dimensionals, Scotch Double Sided Tape

I think they are adorable! I might just have to go out tomorrow and get another bag of nuggets so I can make more! LOL We'll see!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such nice comments! They are much appreciated!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just ADORE these Wendy!! The colors look sensational even though they're non-traditional Valentine colors! Very creative, TFS!!