Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sketch Challenge 422

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Sketch Challenge day at SCS.
Here is the sketch & my card....



Chevron seems to be the in thing with papers and embossing folders so I went with a Chevron heart. I'm still in need a few more cards before Valentine's Day next week so this is one more for the pile!


Sketch Challenge #422 Card:

Stamps: PS. I Love You
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Neenah White, Fancy Pants DSP, Heart Embossed Paper from Penny Black
Accessories: Lg Heart Punch, Scallop Heart Embosslit, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Another quick & easy card!
Thanks Korin for today's great sketch!

Well, that is all for me today!
Little Dominic will be here shortly so I need to grab some lunch quick!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

~Wendy

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice job with the sketch. I really like that designer paper, I've used it a lot too. Every time I see it...I wonder if it was purchased at the same "favorite" LSS that I purchased mine...smile.

Carol L said...

I'm loving the chevrons on that pretty heart, and all those embossed hearts look so cute too! I used the same ef today on my card! GMTA!

Kay Miller said...

This is just beautiful! I love the chevron heart!! Such a wonderful card!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love the chevron heart!!!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty chevron heart! I love that embossed paper too!