Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ways To Use It Challenge 413

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the Ways To Use It Challenge over at SCS. Michelle gave us a challenge of using any green on our cards. From looking in the gallery most went with St Patrick's Day and so did I! This is my first St. Patrick's Day card this year. Not real sure i'm liking it. I used Gumball Green which matched my designer paper perfectly but my camera is not agreeing. Take a look....


Oh well, it is what it is! I may have to try this one later!

WT413 Card:

Stamps: Got Treats
Ink: Gumball Green
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Neenah White, The Paper Studio DSP (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, SU Square Lattice EF, White Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that is all for today, folks!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty green!