Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ways To Use It Challenge 445

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Rise & shine on this beautiful Fall day!

I'm playing along today with the Ways To Use It Challenge over at SCS.
The challenge today is to make a pocket card whether it be a Double Pocket, Flower Pocket or a Criss Cross card. I made a just a regular pocket card for Thanksgiving using my adorable little Riley & Sophia Stamps. I'm not sure if Hanna Stamps still makes this line or someone else but I have a drawer full of them and decided I wanted to use something cute today!



For my card I used some old Recollections designer paper called Autumn that i've had on hand for along time. I pulled my cardstock colors from the designer paper. I used More Mustard (retired) and Marina Mist. The Happy Thanksgiving sentiment is from the new SU Tags 4 You & Label Bracket Bundle. The tag pulls out with a saying on that is from an older SU set as well called Seasonal Sentiments.
Hope you like!


Ways To Use It Challenge 445 Card:

Stamps: Tags 4 You, Seasonal Sentiments, Riley & Company (Hanna Stamps)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, More Mustard
Cardstock: More Mustard, Marina Mist, SU Whisper White, Recollections Autumn DSP
Accessories: Label Bracket Punch, More Mustard Grosgrain, Corner Rounder Punch, Round Tab Punch, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

So, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Nan said...

I like these colors together... fall like, chipper and happy! I didn't realized how much I missed ol' Riley until now!