Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Color Challenge 464

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm feeling a tad bit better today after my hubby ran out at about 8pm. last night and got me some different cold medicine. Thankfully, I sleep like a baby last night and today my nose has opened up and the sneezing has stopped, so far! Thanks Buppie for doing that for me!

 I headed down to my stamp table to do some stamping for today's Color Challenge from over at SCS.
Here are the colors and my card.....

The colors are:
Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie & Primrose Petals




I used these colors to make another Valentines Day card for my card rack. It did not turn out the way I had pictured it in my head but that's ok. I still like it!

Dessert: An interesting background. It could be embossing, DP(s), Gelli design, etc....anything you wish.
I went with an embossed background that I used a Sizzix Heart Embossing Folder on.


Color Challenge 464 Card:

Stamps: Hearts A Flutter, Wonderful Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark, Winter White Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Baic Gray, Primrose Petals, Neenah White
Accessories: Embossing Folder from Sizzix, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Pumpkin Pie 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Pumpkin Rhinestone, Heat Gun, Dimensional, Liquid Mono

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Michelle Quinno said...

Fabulous card! So clean and pretty!