Sunday, September 28, 2014

Halloween Wreath

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today my friend, Deb & I got together to make our Stampin Up Halloween Wreaths that we ordered last week. I also shared my Paper Pumpkin September Kit with her and we just had a great time talking & stamping! 
I don't have any pictures of Deb's wreath right now but I was able to get some pics of mine. It's kinda overcast this evening so not much sun to help brighten up my picture.




I love how it turned out! The kit itself is very easy to put together but that beaded spider was a bit tedious and nonetheless it is awesome when it's done!

On my flag banner I used the new Halloween Street stamp since I did not have the set they used in the catty. 

Well, that's all I have for today!
Tomorrow is another challenge from over at the Merry Monday gang. Hope you will stop back!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy