Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sketch Challenge 507

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Took me a while till I finally made my way to the stamp table today! I actually was waiting on the UPS Man to drop off my Stampin Up order. Now that it is safely in the house I moved forward on getting my card made for today's Sketch Challenge 507. 

Let's get started....


I wanted to use my new Halloween Street stamp that I have had for a few weeks so I flipped the sketch on it's side. The sentiment fit perfectly and what I love most of all about my card is the colors! Very Halloweeny!




Sketch Challenge 507 Card:

Stamps: Halloween Street
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Motley Monsters DSP
Accessories: Tangerine/White Two Toned Twine, Yellow Pearls, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for today!
I've been busy, busy, busy working on getting prepared for 2 craft shows this year! I'm so excited but nervous too! Tomorrow is to be a rainy day so I know I will be getting inky and hopefully I will have something to share with you tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Thanks for popping in today & enjoy the rest of your day!
~Wendy

No comments: