Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hand Sanitizers

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I want to share a little something that I shared on Facebook a few weeks ago but never got around to sharing on here! My bad! So let's get to it!!




I had these Caribbean scented Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers on hand do I made some totes to put them in and I gave them to all the ladies that were in our group on our Bahamas trip! Everyone loved them!


Bahamas Hand Sanitizers:

Stamps: none, Sentiment computer generated
Ink: none
Cardstock: Crumb Cake/Kraft, Marine Mist, Neenah White, DSP from The Paper Studio
Accessories: Small, Large & Scallop Oval Punches, Marina Mist 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono Adhesive

These are super adorbs, don't ya think?

Well, that's all for today!
Headed out to do some shopping with my parents today & grab some lunch!
Thanks for stopping by & have a super great day!
~Wendy

No comments: