Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Owl Treats

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

It's quite the rainy day here in south central PA today! I had to turn on some heat this morning to take the chill off as I head downstairs to do some crafting. My Mom & Dad came yesterday and brought us a big turkey dinner for supper which was a really nice treat! We were all stuffed after that nice warm meal! Thanks Mom! It was much appreciated!! Anyways she took a walk down to my stamp area and was looking at what I had made already for my craft shows. She loved what she saw but also reminded me that I have alot more work to do. So guess what i'll be doing today? Yep, crafting! I know the countdown is on as we are less than a month for delivery at my one show. Crunch time is on!

So anyways, before I get started I wanted to share with you a few more Halloween Treats that I made up! My stamp girls pretty much got all of these! LOL I got the idea from my dear friend, Vicki! She made and sent my family some of these last Valentines Day and added a Twix bar to them! Mmmm love Twix bars! I decided to change them up and make them into Halloween Owls.  I added a snack size Hershey's Cookie & Cream bar to them. I loved them!



I made more but they went out the door before I had a chance to take pictures!
Becky Roberts I think is the original creator of these. Her blog Inking Idaho, which is on my side bar will probably have the directions to make these if your interested.

Halloween Owl Treats:

Stamps: Halloween Hello
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, various DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Sm Heart Punch, SU Fancy Fan EF, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Liquid Multi Mono

So cute!

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

OH My Goodness Wendy, LOVE these Halloween Owls!!! You did a fabulous job with them!!!!! Soooooooo adorable!!