Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentine's M&M Holders

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I wanted to do a blog update but the day just got away from me!
Hopefully today's post will make up for my absence.

A few weeks ago I was cleaning out my iris carts and found a couple packs of test tube containers that I had purchased from Papertreyink moons ago! They were still sealed in the cello bags. I decided to make them up for Valentine's Day with M&M's and get rid of what was left of them. I think they packaged up very well and my customers went crazy over them!










I had 15 left and believe it or not but I went thru 2 bags of M&M's to fill these. They definitely hold more than you think!

I used a variety of stamps & papers on these.


Test Tube Holders:

Cut cardstock 1 1/2 X  9
Score at 1/2, 1 1/2, 2 3/4, 3 3/4
Take bone folder over score lines for a nice crease.  I used a 3/4 in circle punch to make the opening for where the test tube sits in. Then glue the 1/2 in end and decorate! Very simple!


Well, that's all for me today!
Busy day with laundry and getting my ducks in a row for my Stampin Up party tomorrow evening. My stamp room needs a good straightening up too! LOL So much too do and so little energy!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, friends!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are fantastic, Wendy! Happy Heart Day!

D'Ann said...

I would go crazy over these too! I should check out stash of stuff too. :)

Linda said...

Where would I get the test tubes from ? Plastic ones would be fine.