Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Color Challenge 517

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at Splitcoaststampers and these colors are so pretty together that I could not resist playing along!

Color Challenge 517
Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana & Old Olive




Decided to get a jump on Easter since Valentine's Day is wrapped up for me. 

I'm pleased with how my card turned out with these pretty colors. I found this sketch a few months back and I am always drawn to using it. I think the tilted panel just catches your eye!

I used last years Blessed Easter stamp with those gorgeous tulips! I colored my image with Copic Markers. Used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder on the white panel just for interest. I wrapped it up with some Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine and glued my tilted panel onto the Bermuda Bay cardbase. Lastly I threw on 3 very small white pearls. If you know me, I always have to have some sort of bling on my cards! :)


Color Challenge 517 Card:

Stamps: Blessed Easter
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Dot EF., Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine, White Pearls, Tombow Liquid Multi Mono Adhesive

Hope you like my card today! It reminds me of spring!

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, friends!
~Wendy

No comments: