Friday, May 15, 2015

My Little Helpers + A Card for my Hubby

Hello & Happy Friday!

Thank God it's Friday!
My hubby & I are going out to supper tonight and then do some grocery shopping afterwards. 
Last Saturday was his birthday and I never got around to making him a card...sad, I know! I was so busy with working on Audrey's card order and then with Kirsten & her gang moving in that there just was not enough hours in the day. Tonight I am going to treat him to supper and get him his fishing license so he cam possibly go fishing this weekend. He loves to fish and finds it very relaxing!
So today I thought i'd better pop in my stamp room and get a card made for him....better late than never, right??!!

I've seen this card idea all over the internet and went with it since Shawn & I were both raised in a little town right on the Susquehanna River and the stones/pebbles are along it. I thought too it'd go good with his fishing license too! :)




I really love this pack of paper that SU has out right now. So manly and alot of awesome outdoors scenes on it!  The paper is called Adventure Bound.


So, as I was crafting this afternoon, I was visited by 2 little helpers, Rosco & Bailee.

This is Rosco. He is a Jack Russell but we think he is mixed with Corgi too. He's quite the beefer!


Bailee & Rosco......they are waiting on a carrot to munch on.
Bailee still isn't too sure of the 2 Russells being here but I think she is slowly getting use to it. Brad came home early so that is why Rosco is upstairs with me. Normally i'd make them stay crated until their Mom came home. I'm not at all fond of the dog hair everywhere. My dogs do not shed but the 2 Jack Russells do, badly! Yuk! 


The dogs love sitting on Kelsey's bed while I craft and it keeps me company!


Shawn's Birthday Card:

Stamps: Crazy About You (Occasions Mini)
Ink: Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Adventure Bound DSP Pack
Accessories: Basic Gray Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Mono Adhesive


Well, that's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cool card Wendy and your little helpers are adorable!!!

LeAnne said...

LOL, I love this card, I made one too! Perfect for a Susquehanna-style birthday! Roscoe definitely does look like he has those tall Corgi ears...and I am right there with you on the dog hair! But they're cute and fun, aren't they?