Thursday, May 28, 2015

Sketch Challenge 542

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I am off to another Pain Management appointment for another injection so I will be sidelined for the rest of today.
I made a card for yesterday's Sketch Challenge 542 from over at SCS so i'll share that today and possibly be back to stamping again on Friday!




I had just enough pieces of scraps left to use for the sketch. I really liked the sketch! I used a sentiment from the Painted Blooms set and cut that out with Circle & Lacey Circle Nestibilities. I added a scrap piece of Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon thru the Lacey Circle edge and tied that on with some Baker's White Twine.. I added some rhinestones & popped up the sentiment and finished off my card. Hope you like!

Sketch Challenge 542 Card:

Stamps: Painted Blooms
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories: Circle & Lacey Circle Nestibilities, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Taoe


Well, that's all I have for today!
I've been working on some treats for the upcoming July 4th Holiday! I'll be sharing them soon!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: