Friday, January 15, 2016

Valentines Day Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!
Been awhile since I posted anything except for my Merry Monday cards! I had a card order this week that I just delivered last evening to my lovely customer, Audrey! She is such a sweetheart and a very caring person! She called me last week to get my butt out of retirement and back to my stamp table! She had a huge card order for me and I got right to work on it!

Today i'm going to share the set of Valentines Day cards I made for her. I hope she liked them!




Simple and very mail friendly! 

Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of the rest of the cards I made for her. I completely forgot!

I've been in a funk where my mojo is concerned lately and nothing is really sparking my interest. I hope something soon comes along to get me feeling crafty again!!

BTW, everything on this card is Stampin Up!. I'm not sure of the name of the stamp but it was out maybe 3-4 years ago. I purchased it off eBay last year and there was no sticker with it that had a name on it. Sorry...

Thanks for stopping by today & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: