Friday, April 8, 2016

Breast Cancer Cards

Hello & Happy Friday!

I whipped up a few cards for my customer, Audrey. Her daughter is battling breast cancer and is in the midst of radiation treatments. Her niece has been diagnosed with breast cancer just last week. My thoughts & prayers are with them both.

 Anyways, she requested a few cards to send out to them...something special to keep their minds positive and know they are loved.







Breast Cancer Cards:

Stamps: 1st Card: Hope Is...
2nd Card: Hope
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Pink Rhinestones, 2 Sided Tape


I think these turned out very nice! I'm sure Audrey will love them too!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy