Sunday, April 3, 2016

Baby Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today I am sharing a baby card that I made up for my card rack. I don't have any baby cards so I need to get cracking on making some. I usually sell maybe 4 or 5 baby cards a year. 




Last year at this time I purchased this Lullaby DSP and haven't used much of it. I really like the prints. I also got this set Something for Baby at that time as well as the Baby's First Framelits. It's a wonderful bundle full of cute stamps & matching dies.
I spent a whole day making baby cards to load up the card rack. They are super cute!


Welcome Baby Card:

Stamps: Something for Baby, Petite Pairs (sentiment)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Accessories: Baby's First Framelits, Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, White Pearl, Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Twine, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

super sweet, I love that set, may need to get that! Happy Sunday!