Sunday, December 11, 2016

Festive Kit Kat Treats

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

It's been downright cold here all week and it makes it feel all the more like Christmas!
Speaking of Christmas, the Christmas craft show is over and i'm glad we wrapped up our last year with great sales! 
It has been a pleasure working with Pam for the last 14 years. She has taught me so much about craft shows and presentation.  Things I will always carry with me. 

So today I am sharing a treat I made for some of my customers.




Kit Kat Treats:

Stamps: Holly Jolly Layers (hostess)
Ink: Real Red & Garden Green SU Markers
Cardstock: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories:Stitched Circle Die, Circle Punches, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was happy to find that everything had holly on...even the Kit Kats!

*************************************************

 My thoughts today....


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a happy day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I hope you're not going to miss making all of these holiday treats and gifts for the craft show next year! Sometimes you get so accustomed to spending lots of time doing something, and then once it goes away, it leaves a bit of an empty feeling where you used to be incredibly busy. These little candy bars are dressed up so cute and festive with the holly and green and red colors! I've learned a lot about making treats from reading your blog too :) Stay warm and have a fun weekend :)

D'Ann said...

Very cute treats! You always make the cutest out of everything!