Monday, December 11, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card #1

 Hello & Welcome to a new week!

Mondays are always blah though aren't they? 2 weeks today is Christmas! 
Hope your preparations are coming together.
We woke up to a couple inches of snow this morning and it's still snowing. The road we live on is covered so hopefully the main roads are not. A fresh coating of snow during the holiday season is just so pretty!
Today I have the 1st card from Saturday's Christmas Stamp Day.
I kept them all very simple this time and I think that helped to get them made quicker.




Card Details:

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas (retired)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Boughs of Holly DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Stylish Shapes Dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I had everything already diecut so the girls only had to stamp and assemble their cards.
Oh, and that beautiful poinsettia was cut from the DSP. 

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous! I love it when the DSP does most of the work! I am sure the girls loved making them!

Carol L said...

This is a fabulous design and I love that the main focus image was cut from designer paper. You'd never know because it looks stamped. I absolutely love that background paper too with the dark green accents. Fabulous design. You got snow and we dodged all the predicted rain and had sunshine, what a pleasant surprise! LOL

Vicki said...

Beautiful....love the pretty poinsettia. ❤️