Thursday, December 21, 2023

Nested Treat Boxes

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I want to share a new type of treat box that Stampin Up brought out in the Holiday Mini Catalog called a Nested Treat Box. It's a box that has a smaller box inside that you pull out. I think these would be pretty cool used as an Advent Calendar but today I used them as a treat box. I used the Beary Cute Bundle on these.




Project Details:

Stamps: Berry Cute, Framed & Festive (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Beary Christmas DSP
Accessories: Deckled Circles Dies, 3/4" Circle Punch (retired), Balmy Blue Glitter Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Glittered Sequins, Classic Label Punch (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

As you can see from the pictures these boxes hold ALOT!
I put in a small box of Jr Mints, 3 Twix Bite Sized Bars & a hand full of Hershey Kisses.
I also fussy cut the bears out. They were pretty easy!
I was pleased with how these turned out and also made some with gingerbread men on which I will share tomorrow!

***********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like the slide-out feature of these cute treat boxes! You decorated them so well too with those cute polar bears and snowflake papers! Those Hershey Santa hat kisses are so darned cute! Have a great Thursday!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! You're right, they would make a cute advent calendar! I love the papers and those bears, but my favorite is that gorgeous ribbon! And those candies...yum!

Vicki said...

Sweet!!! I have those boxes and never used them.