Saturday, December 30, 2023

Audrey's Granddaughter's Wedding TODAY!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start!
I started yesterday taking down my Christmas decorations. 
The kitchen is done and maybe today I will work on my living room. 
Shawn will have to help with putting away the ceramic trees so that is why I said maybe today. He has his first physical therapy appointment early this morning so we'll see how much energy he has left! LOL

The card I am sharing today is a real beauty!
I was summoned by Audrey to create a wedding card for her granddaughter, Sara, whom is getting married today! I will share with you the wedding invitation first. I used a post it note over the information on it as I don't want to share that.


Then I created the card and laid it on top of the invitation...


I showed this to Shawn and he said how it matched the invitation!
Then I laid it out for Audrey to see....she was ecstatic!

And here is the card without the invitation...




Everything on this card is retired!!!

Card Details:

Stamps: First Frost (retired), Forever Fern (retired), Occasional Quotes (retired)
Ink: Baroque Burgundy (retired), Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand (retired), Versamark
Cardstock: Baroque Burgundy (retired), Basic White, Copper Foil Paper
Accessories: Forever Flourishing Dies (retired), Frosted Bouquet Framelits (retired), Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Burgundy Ribbon (retired), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was so pleased with it and so was Audrey!
I will be anxious to hear from her this week to see how the wedding was.
I'm glad we are in for a nice but chilly day!

***************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy








3 comments:

Carol L said...

Your card is a perfect match to the invitation! You really knocked this one out of the park Wendy! I'm delighted that Audrey is able to fulfill one of her wishes to be here for this event and I hope she has a spectacular time at the wedding. That sunshine felt so good yesterday after the gloomies most of the week. Have yourself a great Saturday and I hope Shawn has a good experience with PT today as well.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous match to the invitation.

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a great way to add a personalized touch to that wedding invite! Just gorgeous!