Sunday, December 17, 2023

2023 Christmas M&M Sticks

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Everyone! 

Hope your all having a nice weekend!
We had some beautiful weather yesterday but today we are in for rain. It seems like every Sunday lately it has rained. Yesterday we baked 4 batches of cookies for Christmas and just lounged around the rest of the day. Later today we are going out to dinner with some friends of Shawn's so let's hope it is not pouring buckets until we get home.

Today I am sharing the M&M Sticks that I made for Christmas treats this year. 
I have a lady that loves them and buys them all the time. I got my 1 x 8 Cello Bags off of Ebay since Stampin Up! has not carried them in a few years. 
I also used the Sending Cheer bundle on these.



Project Details:

Stamps: Sending Cheer
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Real Red
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Accessories: 1 x 8 Cello Bags (Ebay), Double Oval Punch, Sending Cheer Dies, Twine (Hobby Lobby), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I used 2 regular bags of M&M's for these and I would not be surprised if I may need more! These are a very good seller for me and I do enjoy making them!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

Cute treat holders with those fun little stockings at the top! I have to give you credit - I made these once and found it so cumbersome to fill the slender bags with candies, so I never made them again. It takes lots of patience to fill them, but they are so cute and such a great gift!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I'm with Carol...filling them can be a pain, although I did make a little "slide" to help the M&Ms along! I can see why they're a good seller!