Monday, December 4, 2023

Ryan's Birthday

 Good Morning & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!

Yesterday I finally got Audrey's card order completed...atleast for now! She's known for calling last minute and adding more to her orders so we'll see how that plays out! LOL
Yesterday was also Ryan's 37th birthday! Can't believe he is that old!
He spent most of the day in bed with a migraine but we did have cake & ice cream to celebrate his special day! This is the card I made for him...




Since he likes to play video games and also does a Nascar racing game with his own steering wheel I thought this would work well for him. I grabbed the Level Complete stamp set a few months ago to make his card. I paired it with some Bright & Beautiful DSP for a colorful card!

Card Details:

Stamps: Level Complete
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Accessories: Metal Plate 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Metallic Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It was fun to make a birthday card in the midst of the Christmas season.

Today I hope to finish up my Christmas treats & get everything priced.
It would be nice to be a few days ahead of schedule!!

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan, and what a great card you've made for him. I hope he starts to feel better soon and that migraine is gone. I love that colorful diagonal striped pattern with the embossing and fun image panel. Perfect for a gamer!

Vicki said...

Awesome birthday card, perfect for him! Happy birthday Ryan!!

D'Ann said...

Love your card so fun for all the gamers! Hope Ryan has a great year ahead!