Friday, December 22, 2023

Gingerbread Nested Treat Boxes

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I have part 2 of the Nested Treat Boxes to share with you!
I really like these boxes!




Project Details:

Stamps: Sending Cheer, Amuse (saying)
Ink: Pecan Pie, Memento Black, Real Red
Cardstock: Basic White, Real Red, Traditions of St. Nick DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Sending Cheer Dies, Double Oval Punch, Pecan Pie Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Of course, these are my favorite because of the Gingerbread guys!
I filled these a bit differently than the Beary Cute boxes.
These are filled with 3 Twix bite sized bars, a Little Debbie Gingerbread Cookie (which BTW are so good!) and a handful of the Santa Hat Hershey Kisses. They filled this box up nicely!

I'm not sure how many have sold yet since I've not heard from Audrey yet to go pick up the basket of treats. If any of these Nested Treat Boxes come back I will be surprised since they are so cute! We shall see!

So how are your holiday plans coming along?
Last evening we did the grocery store and got the last couple things on my list.
Today I am working on laundry. Saturday, my new stove will get hooked up and Kelsey & Shady will be coming over later in the day. I got a fun puzzle for us to do while she is here.
Sunday, she is making meatballs in the crock pot and Shawn is making cream of crab soup. I'm sure we are gonna be stuffed to the gills and hope to end the day with watching the Jim Carrey version of The Grinch. 
I'm exhausted thinking about it!

*****************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Yum! Your menu for Sunday sounds delish! Enjoy! And these little treat boxes are just as cute as the others...you're so clever!

Carol L said...

These little gingerbread treat boxes are so danged cute with those fun images and pretty ribbons! I will be making meatballs in the crockpot today too as I have a friend coming from NC to visit. Enjoy your day and that movie too :)

Vicki said...

These are adorable andy favorite too!!!