Monday, December 18, 2023

Holiday Treat Boxes

 Hello & Happy Monday!

1 Week till Christmas....Are you ready?
I am just about ready! 
Today I am working on Gift Card Holders that Ryan requested and I need a few too so that is on my agenda. 
I wanted to share with you a quick & easy treat box that I made. I'm not really sure what to call it but inside is a pack of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate, a Little Debbie Frosted Brownie and a handful of Hershey Kisses. 




Project Details:

Stamps: Warm Hugs (retired)
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Basic White, Garden Green, A Walk in the Forest DSP
Accessories: Kraft Gift Boxes (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Merriest Trees Dies, Silver & White Sheer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue




Project Details:

Stamps: Warm Hugs (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Basic White, Night of Navy, Beary Cute DSP
Accessories: Kraft Gift Boxes (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Silver & White Sheer Ribbon, Wonderful Snowflakes, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This idea came from the Little Debbie Frosted Brownies. They had the Christmas tree brownies & the snowflake brownies. I made 8 of these. 

The box is retired from the 2022-2023 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
Recently they were on the Clearance Rack and I snagged another pack of them. 'They are nice for holding cards and all different kinds of treats!


********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great start to your week!
~Wendy




4 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such cute treat boxes and I love the selection of papers on each one. That's a perfect sentiment for them too, great job!

D'Ann said...

These are adorable! Love the ideas you come up with. TFS! :)

LeAnne said...

These are just adorable! So cute and clever!

Vicki said...

Love these....I always admire all your treats!!