Thursday, December 28, 2023

Holly Berry Happiness Set

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I know I am running out of time to share more holiday cards but I still have a few left that I wanted to share. This set was made for Audrey and I pulled out the retired Holly Berry Happiness Bundle from the 2016 Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog. She wanted these without a sentiment on. I paired it with some Poinsettia Place DSP that is also retired.





Card Details:

Stamps: Holly Berry Happiness (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Real Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Old Olive, Poinsettia Place DSP (retired)
Accessories: Holly Berry Builder Punch (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Holly EF (retired), Red Rhinestones (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

She wanted something Christmas-y but without a saying on so she would use them whatever she needed them for. I think this was the first time I actually inked this set up and colored the images. I only ever used the sentiments in the set. I loved how they turned out especially all the holly stuff!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's such a great set of cards with all the holly and berries. I really like that image front and center with all that pretty designer paper too!

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! Isn't it sad that there are so many great products that have retired? I still use all my retired stuff!