Saturday, December 2, 2023

Spruced Up Ornament Card

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start! 
My hubby went early this morning for the MRI on his back. Won't get the results until the day after Christmas though so we have a few more weeks to wait. Miss Bailee goes to doggy day spa this morning and then Shawn & Ryan want haircuts. Looks like I am in for another busy day!
I have a single Christmas card to share with you today! This one is made with a retired set called Spruced Up. I played with it quite a bit this year and used it on some treat boxes which I will share soon!



Card Details:

Stamps: Horse & Sleigh (Online Exclusives), Spruced Up (retired), Christmas Gleaming (retired)
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired)
Accessories: Spruced Up Outlines Dies (retired), Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins (retired), Gold Ribbon (from stash), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

And the inside says...
And A Happy New Year!

Isn't that paper very colorful? 
It's quite busy but I think it works well with the ornament on the front.

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty! I love that ornament paper and it works perfectly with this pretty ornament you highlighted here! I saved this set but I don't think I have used it this year! Nice to see it here!

Carol L said...

That is a cute card with a fun ornament and I agree - the background dsp is a great match to the design of the image panel! Love that tiny bow too! Why does Shawn have to wait so many weeks for an MRI result? WOW, things sure have changed! I hope he's feeling well these days. Enjoy your weekend.

Vicki said...

Super cute