Thursday, December 7, 2023

Trucking Along

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I finished up my Christmas treats!! YAY!
I will grab pictures today so I can share them with you soon. 
Shawn was off yesterday so I hated to be working but I needed to get them wrapped up. He took a big long nap in the afternoon while I finished them up then we popped up to the restaurant for a quick supper. I wanted to be home by 6 to watch a movie on the Hallmark Channel called Holiday Road. I missed the premiere last week and one of my favorite Hallmark actors, Warren Christie, is in it. 


Well, this movie turned out to be really good and what a tear jerker! 
I am happy we were able to watch it and it is definitely in the top 10 Christmas movies this year! If your a watcher of the Hallmark Christmas movies...This is a must watch!

So, let's get to my card today, shall we?!




I pulled out my Trucking Along bundle and made a super quick card with it. 
I used Lost Lagoon & Pebbled Path on this which I pulled the colors from the paper.
I also used this bundle on a project for my upcoming Christmas Stamp Day w/ Friends get together which I will share next week! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Trucking Along (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pebbled Path
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Deckled Rectangle Dies, Adhesive Backed Snowflakes (Online Exclusives), Pebbled Path In Color Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card turned out so nice and I love the colors together!
It also lays completely flat for easy mailing!

Today I am headed downstairs to clean and get ready for Saturday!
I'm not sure my hands can handle another day of stamping right now.
I've been awake since 3am because they are hurting. 
Tis the season!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Yesterday we had our first snow of the season! 
It started to lay on the grassy area's before it stopped.
It lasted a few hours,
It also was pretty cold yesterday. Burrr!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's a super cute little pickup truck with the Christmas tree loaded in the back. A perfect match to those pretty papers too. I hope your hands will be better after a day of rest and you can enjoy a fun weekend of stamping. Stay warm!

Vicki said...

I love the Trucking Along Bundle. Your card is beautiful 😍