Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card # 2

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Sunday & Monday I took a break and relaxed but today I need to get some cleaning done. Yesterday I got all my Christmas cards addressed and ready to mail out today so that's a plus!
Today I have the 2nd card from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This card uses the Christmas Gleaming Bundle from a few years ago.




Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming Specialty Paper (retired), Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements (retired)
Accessories: Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (retired), Star Designer Elements (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have always loved this suite of products and have accumulated a good bit of the paper that I still continue to use. I'm drawn to the colors and the pop of Copper Foil in the papers. 

***************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

That really is some gorgeous dsp in the background behind those fun ornaments. I love those tiny star accents that pick up the copper in the paper perfectly! Nice job on this design!