Friday, December 8, 2023

Christmas Kit Kats

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

I'm usually more excited for Fridays but today I slept in and feeling quite washed out.
All my crafts are done and ready for tomorrow...thank God for that because my hands are aching. Next week I have a small order for Ryan for Gift Card Holders but he said he's not in any hurry, just as long as he has them before Christmas Eve. 
Today I have a Christmas treat to share with you!
I made these with the Acetate Card Boxes (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) that I cute in half. I have 3 packs of these boxes in my stash that were from Papertreyink from years ago! This is a fast way to make a pretty treat for the holidays!



Once I put my regular sized Kit Kat inside the acetate box I put a piece of cardstock inside behind the candy bar. Then tied a piece of Pool Party ribbon completely around the box to hold the cardstock & candy bar inside. Then I decorated it with the gingerbread man from the Sending Cheer Bundle. This bundle is super sweet & perfect for creating Christmas treats this year!

Project Details:

Stamps: Sending Cheer, Amuse Sentiment
Ink: Real Red, Pecan Pie, Memento Black
Cardstock: Pool Party, Real Red, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired 2022)
Accessories: Acetate Boxes (Papertreyink), Sending Cheer Dies, Double Oval Punch, Red Rhinestones, Pool Party Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I used the regular sized Kit Kats on these not the mini bite sized ones. 
I found them at Target. 

Well, that is all for me today!
I am washing bedsheets/quilts and just gonna take a relaxing, quiet day!
Tomorrow morning is my Christmas Stamp Day w/ Friends get together!
Later in the day I will be delivering Audrey's Christmas card order & treats.
Sunday we are in for a very rainy day so who knows....maybe I will stay in bed all day! LOL

******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

D'Ann said...

Awwe... there is nothing cuter than gingerbread men! You did an excellent job on these! Love them! :) By the way, love the Amuse sentiment!

Carol L said...

How cute are these boxes?! I love the acetate see-through look for what's inside and who doesn't smile when they see a cute gingerbread man?! These are awesome!

Vicki said...

Adorable 🥰