Sunday, December 24, 2023

Wishes All Around Cards

 Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

It is Christmas Eve and lots going on here today!
We are going out for breakfast this morning then home to cook.
Kelsey is making meatballs in the crock pot and Shawn is making cream of crab soup. I told Ryan I would make deviled eggs since he loves them! In between all that I will pick at a puzzle I started yesterday. I have about a quarter of it done and I hope that everyone else will help pick at it too! This evening we will watch the Grinch. 

I'm going to make this short & sweet today since it's going to be a busy day.
I am sharing a set of Christmas cards that I made using the Wishes All Around Bundle from the Holiday Mini Catalog.






Card Details:

Stamps: Wishes All Around
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Silver Adhesive Backed Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Wishes All Around Dies, Distressed Tiles 3D EF, Silver Ribbon (Online Exclusives), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have seen so many card idea's done with this set in green so I decided to try it in another color. The Adhesive Backed Silver Glimmer Paper is very sparkly and adds a nice pop of sparkle to these cards. They did not last long on my card rack either! This bundle was a last minute purchase so I did not get to play very much with it. Hopefully next year I can do more with it!

********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

I love this set of cards! I got this bundle and didn't get to play with it hardly at all. Time just flies this time of year. Merry Christmas my sweet friend ♥️♥️♥️🎅🎅

Carol L said...

This is a stunning card with that beautiful embossing and the wreath of pine trees! I love it! Sounds like a perfect way to spend your day and Christmas eve! BTW, that stamp set you asked about is by Picket Fence Studios and it's called Merry Good Gnome. Hope that helps!
Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas eve and an even better Christmas day tomorrow too! Big hugs