Friday, December 29, 2023

O Holy Night Card Set

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today I have a set of cards to share with you made using the O Holy Night suite of products from the 2023 Holiday Catalog. I made quite a few card sets with these products and of all of them this is the only set that Audrey wanted. I personally loved this set so maybe that is why! LOL She picked a variety this year!






Card Details:

Stamps: Rocking Horse (sentiment)
Ink: Copper Clay
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil Paper, O Holy Night DSP
Accessories: Night Divine Dies, Stars At Night Dies & Hybrid EF, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I wish this suite would have carried over as it's all so beautiful.
It will stay in my collection for sure!

I am getting to the end of the Christmas cards and need to get started on my 2024 calendars at some point. I don't know why I am always late getting them started. Maybe by mid January I might have them done! LOL

****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are lovely, especially in Copper Clay! I need to use that hue a bit more, it's been neglected! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Carol L said...

This is one beautiful set of cards and carries the true meaning of what Christmas is all about. I love the gold star and all the embossed stars too. Just gorgeous!