Saturday, December 9, 2023

Jingle All The Way

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's going to be a busy day with my Christmas Stamp Day w/ Friends get together early this morning then I will deliver Audrey's cards & treat to her! I will be happy when it's all finished and I can feel like I can breath again!

Here is another fun & easy Christmas treat that I whipped up using Stampin Up!'s retired Love You Always Treat boxes. I have several packs of these that I snagged off the Clearance Rack because they are a nice, sturdy box and they hold alot.





Of course, I could have decorated these with poinsettia's or any greens related to Christmas but I wanted to keep these for the kids since they have the individual packs of the Holiday Oreo Cookies in & a pack of Holiday Jr Mints. These would make great stocking stuffers as well! I know Audrey likes the treats for the little ones so that is why I made these for the youngsters.

Project Details:

Stamps: Penguin Place (retired 2022), Holly Jolly Wishes (retired 2021)
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black Archival (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White, Heartwarming Hugs DSP (retired)
Accessories: Penguin Builder Punch (retired), Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Real Red Linen Ribbon (retired), Jingle Bells (retired), Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have SO much of the Heartwarming Hugs DSP that it will most likely take me a long time to use it up! I earned a whole package of it 2 years ago from my uplines upline that I have not even cut into yet! It is nice paper for Christmas with it's traditional colors so I will continue to work thru using it up.
Do you remember the Love You Always Treat Boxes? I just love them because they can fit some bigger sweets in. I did some using the Little Debbie Strawberry Jelly Rolls. Yummy!

Well, I better get myself ready for a busy day ahead!
Tomorrow we are to have a very rainy day! Warm (60 degrees) but rainy! Then the winds are to kick up and by Monday morning we may get a quick blast of snow. 
Tis the season!

************************
My thoughts today...


Amen to that!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

You always make the cutest treat boxes and I love these with those little green jingle bell accents! Perfectly cute and fun for the little ones. Have a great time with your friends stamping today and stay warm and dry this weekend! Hugs

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh...these are cute AND sweet! What fun little treats! You're always so clever at putting these together!

Vicki said...

Super cute!! Love the penguin!