Friday, December 1, 2023

Stars At Night Set

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's the 1st of December and it's crunch time for me!
I have one week to wrap my Christmas cards & treats for Audrey and I am working as hard as I my hands will allow. Yesterday I did have a break since Shawn had an electrician come and put a 220 electric line in the kitchen for a new stove. Now that the electrical part is done we just have to wait on the stove to arrive!

So, today I am back to my stamp table but before I head there I want to share a set of cards that I made using the Stars At Night Bundle. What a beautiful set that is part of the O Holy Night suite.






Card Details:

Stamps: Stars At Night
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Shining Brightly DSP
Accessories: Stars At Night Dies, Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The pretty gold foil star is the only thing that is embossed and popped up with Dimensionals. I just love that star!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy








2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful design with the big golden star and great matching papers! I love that sentiment panel too. Have fun finishing up everything. I got all my cards written out yesterday so now I can relax a little now for this rainy weekend coming up. Happy December and Happy Friday!

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous! You cannot go wrong with navy & gold, especially with these beautiful papers!