Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Birthday Cards

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope that you had a nice Christmas!
We had a nice Christmas weekend but it seemed to fly by.
Santa was good to all of us. 
We did not go crazy or overboard with gifts but everyone got what the asked for.
It was a quiet day and was so nice to sit and talk and open one gift at a time so everyone could see what they got. Shawn made a prime rib for dinner which was excellent. We kept things simple & easy this year. If you remember last year we all had Covid so this was very nice this year!

Kelsey & I started this puzzle on Saturday afternoon and finished it up on Sunday.


This one was very easy and we had fun doing it!
It has become a Christmas tradition for us.

Today I do have a set of birthday cards to show you that Audrey requested a few weeks ago.





I took my colors from the DSP which is from Hobby Lobby.
They was perfect for Audrey. 
She likes to keep things neutral so the cards could be for a man or a woman.

Card Details:

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons (sentiment)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, The Paper Studio 
Accessories: Exposed Brick 3D EF, Something Fancy Dies, Mossy Meadow Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I hope today to get back to my stamp table for just a little bit before Shawn's doctor appointment this afternoon to get the results of his recent MRI. 
We will find out what's going on with his back and what treatment will be.

**********************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

That puzzle is AMAZING! I love to do puzzles too and this one would be right up my alley!
Glad you had a nice Christmas, too! Fun to see the birthday cards you created as well!

Carol L said...

Loving the puzzle and I really do miss doing them. So glad you had a relaxing and cozy Christmas. Good luck to Shawn for his dr's appointment too - I hope it's good news. I just LOVE those pretty papers on your cards and a sweet friend shared a bit of them with me and they look gorgeous don't they? Beautiful design!