Wednesday, December 6, 2023

So Very Merry

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your week is going well so far! 
I finally had a chance to ink up my So Very Merry set and made a pack of cards with it but I hope to play more with it next week after I have all my Christmas goodies delivered!






Card Details:

Stamps: So Very Merry (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Stampin Blends-Pool Party, Skin Tone 800, Real Red, Copics YG67 (Garden Green)
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP (retired 2022)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Something Fancy Dies, Cane Weave 3DEF, Pool Party Ribbon, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set is on the Online Exclusives list and is still available if your interested. I love the nice variety of sayings in it but love the stained glass look to the images, too!

Today i'm headed to my stamp table to finish up one last Christmas treat then i'm calling it quits for the week. I am having the stamp girls over Saturday morning for our Christmas Stamp Day w/ Friends get together and I need to do some preparing for that. 
Busy, busy, busy!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

Carol L said...

I too like the stained glass look of this Santa image. Great coloring and design with that fun embossing and a wonderful set of cards! Happy Hump day!

Vicki said...

Love this, your Santa is awesome!

LeAnne said...

Love this! The colors and patterns you chose to go with this sweet Santa really make your card pop!