Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Jingle All The Way

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a set of fun cards to share with you!
This set uses everything retired...






Card Details:

Stamps: Holly Jolly Wishes (retired 2021)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider (retired), Basic White, Real Red, Peppermints & Gingerbread DSP (retired 2021)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Gingerbread Does (retired 2021), Gold Twine (retired) Gold Glittered Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Frosted Gingerbread was probably one of my most favorite suites from 2021.
I am working to try and use up my DSP which I might have about a quarter of a pack left. The bells on these cards were diecut directly from the Peppermints & Gingerbread DSP. 

The inside says Wishing You a Merry Christmas!

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is such a fun design with those different pretty papers and I love the big bell with that sentiment! I'm a jingling! LOL Have a great day and keep smiling :)

Vicki said...

So cute!!