Friday, December 15, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card # 5

 Happy Fri-YAY, Everyone!

10 days until Christmas! Are you ready?
I have a few gifts to wrap but other than that i'm just about ready!
The last 2 days I spent moping around the house with a stiff neck. 
They aren't nothing new for me as I probably get that once a year from sleeping wrong on it but it sure is painful. Advil is helping take the edge off. 

Today I have card # 5 to share with you! 
It uses the Trucking Along Bundle from the Online Exclusives.




Card Details:

Stamps: Trucking Along (Online Exclusives)
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP (Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Adhesive Backed Snowflakes, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This is another card that was quick & easy to make and flat for easy mailing!
Also my favorite from the bunch.

*******************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous day!
~Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute! Clever to use that woodsy paper as a background and I love blue, so a blue truck is a-okay in my book!

Carol L said...

I really like the little blue truck as Butch always drove a blue truck. It looks great with the tree in the back and the woods in the background! Take care and I hope you feel better soon!

Vicki said...

Love this and the truck in blue, I can't seem to get away from using red. 😍😍