Sunday, December 31, 2023

For Unto Us

 Hello & Happy New Years Eve!

We have no big plans for today other than watching our Baltimore Ravens playing this afternoon! Going to take it easy today after 2 days of un-decorating the upstairs. It's all dark but back to normal. We still have the family room & the outside to work on this week. 
Shawn's physical therapy went well yesterday. He has exercises to do every hour and my Lord, he's been doing them! It might just snow! Haha! 

Today I have one more Christmas card to share with you! This card is a partial case of a card I seen from Robbie Rubala. I loved the layout of her card so I tried my hand at it but changed up my sentiment panel. This is how my card turned out...




Card Details:

Stamps: For Unto Us (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Shining Brightly Specialty Paper
Accessories: Square Layering Framelits (retired), Gold/Vanilla Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So pleased with how it turned out! Thank you, Robbie, for your inspiration!

I know on this last day of the year I usually do a Year In Review of all my favorite cards & projects. I will most likely do this one day this week as I have been too busy to sit and go thru my cards. Plus Shawn is off this week but I will fit in soon so please stay tuned!


***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this layout! Going to CASE it for sure! Have a lovely NYE and watching the Ravens...we'll be doing the same with the Eagles! And tomorrow we un-decorate! At least I do, John is like a bull in a china shop, so I'll give him a reprieve of handling my decorations!

Carol L said...

That's a beautiful card with those gorgeous colors and papers. I love that sentiment too with the pretty little bow. I'm glad Shawn is doing his PT enthusiastically and hopefully it brings him the pain relief he needs. Wishing you a blessed New year in 2024 with much happiness and good health for all of you! Thanks for another year of kindness, generosity and friendship - you are such a good person :) I love your new year resolution too and I might adapt that for my own! Happy New Year!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! Happy New Year's to you!

Vicki said...

Love this layout too! Beautiful card.