Saturday, December 23, 2023

Merry Christmas Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Today my new stove gets hooked up and tomorrow it will get broken in!
I'm not planning on cooking today as I think it's going to be a pizza kind of night tonight!

Today I have a pretty set of cards to share that I made a few weeks ago using the Ringed With Nature bundle. I really love the poinsettia in that set! I kept these simple and whipped these up in no time...






Card Details:

Stamps: Ringed With Nature
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Joyful Specialty Paper
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Gold/Vanilla Ribbon, Gold Swirls (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These cards turned out so nice! 
Sadly, the Joyful Specialty Paper & the Glimmer Paper both have sold out.
The Glimmer Paper has an adhesive back on it which makes things easier to put together and no liquid glue mess.

*****************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

That is a pretty poinsettia image and I love the touch of gold you backed it with. The dark green paper looks just perfect for Christmas too! You've managed to create another wonderful set of Christmas cards. Good luck with that new stove too! Have a fantastic weekend!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!!!