Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card # 3

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!!

Today I am sharing card # 3 from my recent Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. 
This card is as simple as it gets! I left the paper do all the work!




Card Details:

Stamps: Brightest Glow
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Basic White, All Is Bright DSP (retired 2018)
Accessories: Nested Essentials Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I always have everything diecut and ready for them so all they have to do is stamp and put their cards together. Quick & easy!

*********************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

who doesn't like quick and easy cards? I love it when the designer paper does all the hard work for me! Cute Christmas bulbs with those great traditional colors! Fun card :)

Vicki said...

Cute😊