Thursday, December 14, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Card # 4

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today I have card # 4 from Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
It's a cutie!




My friend, Deb that comes to my Stamp Day events loved the Beary Cute Memories & More pack this year so I thought she'd love this card using the Beary Christmas DSP.
I picked this print so that it would show off lots of those adorable polar bears! She loved it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Stars At Night
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White, Beary Christmas DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Adhesive Backed Snowflakes (Online Exclusives), Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


It was another quick & easy card by letting that cute paper do all the work!

*************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are really festive and fun with so many images and frosty scenes and I love those added snowflakes too! I just love easy cards like this, they're such a time saver!

Vicki said...

Super cute and that DSP is adorable.