Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Russell Stover Christmas Boxes

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I hope your week is off to a great start!
Yesterday I was working on Ryan's Gift Card Holders and then I got a message from my friend, Vicki. She asked if I wanted to video chat with her....ummm heck YES!!!!! It's been since before Halloween the last time we text back & forth! We video chatted for almost 2 hours! We talked & talked & talked and it was so good to see her. If you remember a few months ago Vicki under went some major surgery and has had some challenges in her life but I thought she looked wonderful and was just so thrilled to be able to talk to her! Anyways, she made my day and well, Ryan's gift cards will just have to wait until today for me to finish them up!

The last few days I started to share some of my Christmas treats here.
Today I have my Russell Stover boxes to share that Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper shared on one of her Facebook Lives. I used this same box to make some Halloween boxes as well. It's a nice roomy box that I put a Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Marshmallow Ornament in. I love those chocolate covered marshmallows!




Here is a link to Marisa's video if your interested in making this box. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Decorated With Happiness (retired)
Ink: Pacific Point (retired)
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Sizzix Rosette Die (retired), Decorated Pines Dies (retired), Gold Vanilla Ribbon, Waves Rhinestones (retired), Adhesive Foam Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Again most of my supplies are retired and I am digging thru stuff from last year to use it up. I love the DSP! It was also fun to pull out my Rosette Die and give it a crank thru the Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine! 

********************************
My thoughts today...


It's the crazy, busy time of year!
I hope you take some time to enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those roomy little boxes are just delightful and so pretty in that blue, red, and green colors.(TFS the link) I LOVE that rosette with the greens and sentiment panel, but that ornament with the ribbon adds such an elegant touch too! I'm glad you re-connected with Vicki and I hope she's doing much better now too. I have a friend visiting on Saturday who lives in NC now and I haven't seen her for a decade so I'm looking forward to her visit as well! Happy Tuesday hugs!

Vicki said...

I was so happy to chat with you..it made my day too. I love that our friendship is one you can not talk for a while and then when we do it is so easy . Not weird, awkward or hard, just lots of smiles and laughs. I truly do wish you lived next door. ❤️❤️❤️ Love your box and the fabulous rosette!!

D'Ann said...

I am in love with your rosette! Wonderfully made box. Love it!