Saturday, December 16, 2023

Stamp Day w/ Friends Bonus Card

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today we are going to bake cookies and I hope to get the last of my gifts wrapped!
I also have card # 6 from last Saturday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together.
The girls got their cards made extra fast so I threw a bonus card at them which only took about 15 minutes to make. We had a great time!




Card Details:

Stamps: Modern Garden
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Garden Walk DSP
Accessories: Modern Oval Punch, Blooming Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was another quick & easy card since I have the front of the cardbase already prepared for them. I cut the DSP to fit the entire front and adhered it on for them. All they had to do was stamp and put the sentiment on the front. The Pretty Peacock Oval was cut in half and layered under the focal image and popped onto the card with Dimensionals. The Blooming Pearls are gorgeous in real life! They have an iridescent shimmer to them!

We were on a time crunch last Saturday as Miss Emily had another commitment later in the afternoon so I made sure to have some quick & easy cards for them to make. The bonus card was also quick & easy and I was happy to say that the girls were out of here by noon time and Miss Emily went on to enjoy the rest of her day!  

************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

A beautiful bonus card! Love it.

Carol L said...

Those traditional colors look beautiful on your "bonus" card! That designer paper is gorgeous and the sentiment with the matching flower is just perfect!