Thursday, December 15, 2016

Hershey Nugget Packs 2016

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I had 2 more orders to complete so now I hope today to get working on my Christmas cards. At this point I am going to have to say no to anymore orders because I have tons of my own things to get busy with. Christmas is only 10 days away! Accck! I'm no where near ready!

Last year for my shows I made up Nugget packs that had 7 Hershey's Nuggets in and I only sold a handful. This year I made them using 4 nuggets per pack and I used the 2x8 Cello Bags that Stampin Up carries. I sold every single one and had to make more because they sold out after the first weekend. How crazy is that!

Today I am sharing all the Nugget Packs I made....









I actually had a few more packs that I made with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Reindeer but I forgot to take pictures of them. 

Most of these are made with Stampin Up products except the last Nugget Packs. I used patterned paper from Hobby Lobby. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from a Hero Arts set that I got many years ago. I always seem to gravitate towards using it as I love that it's a tag and it has a saying on it. Perfect for craft shows! None of these returned home after the 2nd weekend either. You just never know what will sell and what won't!

*******************************************

My thoughts today....



 I will have the Christmas music playing while getting my ducks in a row!
How many of you listen to Christmas music?
I love that it puts you in the Christmas spirit but unfortunately I can't carry a tune to save my soul so I won't be singing for all to hear....maybe just singing to myself! 

That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Love these! They are so cute. We have a radio station here that plays only Christmas music starting on Thanksgiving day up to Christmas and I am loving it! When I am at home crafting I also watch as many Christmas movies as I can!

Carol L said...

Oh, I love these nugget treat packs! I made a bunch of them for Halloween after seeing the ones you made! All the papers are so darned cute and fun! I think I'm partial to this year's Christmas papers - I love the colors of the candyland along with the little gingerbread boys! Cute. Speaking of Christmas music, did you happen to catch the tv special with Pentatonix last night? Wow, they harmonize like nobody else and they really put on a different and wonderful show! As for me? I don't sing - I leave that to those who can :)