Thursday, May 25, 2017

Colon Cancer Cards

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Another very rainy day on tap here today!
Sounds like the perfect day to stay inside in our PJ's!

So, have you seen the cancer cards I made and posted this past Saturday?
They were made for my customer who requested them for 2 priests that have been diagnosed with Colon Cancer. Only problem is.....I made them in the wrong color!!! Opps!
Something told me to Google the cancers and the color ribbons that represent them and I am not sure where I came up with the purple ribbon but i'm glad I caught that before I sent my customer her order.
The actual color ribbon for Colon Cancer is Dark Blue and I went with Night of Navy for these cards.






This card I used the word "Hope" to create some patterned paper by stamping all over.
Of course, I used my Stamp A Ma Jig to make the words line up perfectly!
I like the look of it!

Colon Cancer Cards:

Stamps: Hope (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: White Pearls, Stamp A Ma Jig, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Which card do you like better?

**************************************
My thoughts today....

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I had no clue what color represents each type of cancer, but these are both great cards, and I'm glad you got the colors right before sending them out! I really can't choose a favorite, because they both look great, but I love the dsp you created with the stamped word! NJ!