Tuesday, March 8, 2022

For Baby Henry

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

We had a warm day yesterday and it was very windy!
It got to 71 degrees and then rain came in the evening.
Today we are back to the 30's and calling for snow tomorrow morning!
How crazy! Mother Nature isn't giving up on winter yet!

My card lady needed an Easter card for baby Henry.
I went thru my cello bag of Easter images that were leftover from cards or projects.
I found this sweet little Easter peep already colored and ready to go on a card.




I started my card with a Pear Pizzazz cardbase and then a layer of Basic White that I embossed with my favorite embossing folder, Tasteful Textile 3D EF!
I found some strips of DSP in the same colors as my Easter peep and staggered them on my Basic White piece. Next I adhered my Easter peep on and stamped a sentiment from the Welcome Easter stamp set with Pear Pizzazz ink. I flagged the end with the Tailored Tag Punch and added it on my card. I glued it flat over top of those colorful strips. I added a Daffodil Delight & Pear Pizzazz Enamel Dot that was in my stash. Lastly, I added a Daffodil Delight bow with a glue dot. 
I think it turned out pretty cute and I hope baby Henry enjoys it!

Card Details:

Stamps: Welcome Easter
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black, Daffodil Delight & Old Olive Light Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Daffodil Delight, DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tailored Tag Punch, Enamel Dots (retired), Wink of Stella, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just perfect for a baby's Easter card! I love those staggered panels of dsp and love how easily those panels make a card with great eye appeal! As for the weather, I'm torn between wearing shorts or a parka lately! It sure has been wild hasn't it? Stay warm or cool, whatever the occasion :)

Vicki said...

So sweet!