Thursday, April 28, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #30

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

I believe that old man winter has made his return here in the Northeast!
Burrr! It's looking cool for the next few days and then hopefully spring will be back next week. I'm hoping soon so we can get the bikes out and get back to riding. It's been several months....I hope I did not forget how to ride a bike! 

It's day #30 of sharing a retiring Stampin Up! stamp set.
I am using the Banner Year set on page 95 of the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog.
This set is a stand alone set that has no coordinating punch or dies and it is one I have loved over the last 2 years! I used it quite a bit!




I made this one a cute Fall card using some retiring Bumble Bee & Cinnamon Cider inks, cardstocks, papers and embellishments!

Card Details:

Stamps: Banner Year
Ink: Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Bumble Bee DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Cinnamon Cider Ribbon (retired), Bumble Bee Enamel Dots (retired), Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This set will most likely stay within my reach because I love how versatile that is it!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Carol L said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year with all the falling leaves and wonderful warm colors in nature! This little squirrel is too cute and I like how you put this card together with those great autumn-themed papers! I guess I'm gonna have to bundle up when I go out today huh? Stay warm but enjoy the sunshine!

LeAnne said...

This is such a great, versatile set, I am sad to see it go as well! But you're right, it will be close at hand too. And I love this cute card...so fun! Isn't this weather NUTS?!